Reporting Your Games:
ONLY WINNERS are REQUIRED to report the outcome of your match to a nearby tournament director (TD) tent. (this includes Pools and Bracket matches)
Format to report your matches in the order below:
- Division (the division you’re playing in)
- Court Number (the court number you just played on)
- Who Won (You and your partners name that just won)
- Scores (If your division has pool play, we need to know the points of the games)
- All matches (first serve) are required to start on the scheduled time.
- Please arrive 45-60 minutes to “Warm up” prior to scheduled time.
- Penalty of 1 point per minute will be applied at the START of the scheduled time.
- If a team does not show up 15 minutes after the scheduled time, it is an automatic forfeit.
- If a previous match finishes early and both the playing teams and reffing team of the next match is present and ready to start then they are allowed to start early.
- If a match runs late then the next match must start right after. Previous teams should use the time waiting to warm-up.
- If a team does not show up to ref, it will be an automatic forfeit of their next scheduled match.
- If you do not ref after your last losers match, you will not be allowed to play the following year.